Friday, May 29, 2009

The scent of a woman...


For quite a while now my perfume of choice has been Issey Miyake. I think it is such a unique and feminine perfume. But, I am a finicky and sometimes temperamental girl, and I can be a wee bit of a grudge holder. And recently the spritzer on my perfume bottle malfunctioned and it made me mad. So I made the sound decision to switch perfumes. I know I've mentioned this before, but I really, really dislike going to the store, unless it is Target or I am on vacation. Not often do I just "go to a store." But I do love to shop online, so I decided to hit up Sephora and purchase a perfume I saw at one of their stores on vacation well over a year ago. I realize that sometimes I go out on a limb with my online shopping with the whole "what if it doesn't fit" or "what if the color isn't right" scenario. Those are chances I am willing to take. But I hit the jackpot this time. I chose Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. I can not even tell you how many compliments I have had in the last week. MANY. So many. In addition to that is that fact that I personally think I smell delicious. I wave my wrist around just to smell myself. Odd? Maybe. Enjoyable? Yes! If the Internet had a scratch and sniff option I would totally use it just to share this perfume with everyone!

3 comments:

Polly said...

I am a big fan of Issy Miyake too. But I do love a change. My poison of choice at the moment is Prada, although it sounds like I should track down light blue. By the way thankyou for the award. It made my day.

Milly said...

I like Issey Miyake too, and i own Light Blue too wore it yesterday

Kyleigh said...

You have awesome taste.!! I really like your perfume choice.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.