Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spam


I finally got the email of my fantasies. I think. I was too chicken to actually open it for fear of watching my computer self-combust once again with some crazy virus.

But I'll give you a little sampling of how it went:


Sender: Casey

Subject: I will seriously do this tonight


Now, here's the thing. I don't know Casey, and I REALLY don't know anyone named Casey who would be emailing me about what they will "seriously" do tonight but I am a grown woman and I have a pretty good idea, so let me indulge in my fantasies (because that's really what "Casey" was trying to get me to do, right???)


1) Casey wants to do my laundry

2) Casey wants to cook my family dinner

3) Casey wants to fill my car with more than the $5 in gas I am patient enough to stand around and pump

4) Casey wants to organize all of my canned goods


I am SO tempted to open that email and reply to Casey that we have a deal.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Llol ...Casey sounds like a dream come true .. speaking of Spam ..randomly today I saw a guy in a shirt that read EAT SPAM on the back ..how strange. Do you think he sells Spam? lol.

Polly said...

Just had to comment quickly but yes I am really struggling with "The sisters Antipodes" I have considered putting it down over and over again. Do you think it is worth the struggle?

WendyB said...

Ask Casey to do my laundry.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.