Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finally! Prom pics!




If you give me long enough I can accomplish anything! Like take a few weeks to get around to finding the cord to my camera so I could download pictures from my camera...


It appears that in typical "over-zealous Katie style" I took no fewer than a hundred or so prom pictures but I was able to narrow it to two to share.


*The biggest THANK YOU ever to my friend Trinette. On super short notice (48 hours, and not the tv show) she managed to pull off a SUPER CUTE headband for Tessa. No joke, Trinette is the Queen of Crafting. You ask, she can make it. Maybe if I promote her crafting business I can finagle a cut of the profits??? Or I'll just settle for kick backs!

7 comments:

Ally said...

Tessa looks SO STUNNING. I mean, she's always pretty, but this green is just beautiful on her. I love how she didn't dress like a mini-hooker either. I saw some girls dressed for prom earlier and I damn near had a heart attack.

Anonymous said...

Mom...
I picked out pictures for you to use
These are not pretty
I look old. Like, not mature.
Old
Like forty

WendyB said...

Aw, cuties!

KT said...

Dear Tessa,
1) Forty is the new 20.
2) You look beautiful.
3) You are hard to please. I think you get that from your father's side.
Love, your mother

Stephanie said...

OMG she looks gorgeous!

I love the hairband. It is tres cute.

Gosh looking at everyone's prom pictures makes me miss it.

Trinette Hayslip said...

You are welcome. It was fun to create. Thanks for the plug!

Milly said...

she's lovely


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.