Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A VERY NICE pick me up!


Today I got a LOVELY award from Leah at Thinking Out Loud. It is a very nice friendship award. The rules of the award are as follows:


Here are the rules:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


Without further ado (or adon't...)

Love Maegan. There's just something about her.

Girl in the City- I want to be her.


Unwrap Life- A truly nice girl and good pen pal

La Belette Rouge- Addresses any question/comment you throw her way.

Health Happiness and Looking Fab- She shares it all! And is inspirational.

Of A Certain Age- Karen is a lady with style and time to befriend a wayward blogger...

Just my style- Having fun watching this style blogger from Wasilla Alaska!
Polly from A Working Mother's Chatter- Working mother. Chatter. Enough said.


*And I'll tell you the best friendship blog of all. The Swap N Shop Blog. All I am promoting is the fun and friendship of women while shopping. Who wouldn't love that???







3 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Thank you!!! You so deserve this award as you are an amazing, generous and thoughtful bloggy friend. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh congrats on your award, and thanks for giving me one! That is the sweetest comment you could have made about me. You da bomb.

Da Fashionista said...

Love you back. And how excited am I to get an award to the beat of my all time favorite songs - SEXY BACK!

made my day,
D


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.