Monday, March 9, 2009

Why did the chicken cross the road?

I don't know the answer to that, nor do I know which came first; the chicken or the egg. Here is what I do know. I am a ding dong. So on Friday we were trying to decide what to have for lunch. Everyone wanted White Castle. And with it being a Friday during Lent I very dutifully told everyone I could not have a cheeseburger, I would just have a chicken sandwich as I could not eat meat. After work Brian asked me what I had for lunch and I very proudly told him "chicken" in a ha-ha I didn't forget kind of voice. Um, who am I? Jessica Simpson? REALLY KATIE? It never, ever occurred to me not to eat the freaking chicken.

1 comments:

Christina said...

Don't worry...we all have moments like that now and again.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.