Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jodi Picoult, Amazing as always!


I have been so excited to get my hands on the new Jodi Picoult book, Handle With Care. I have to fess up that I got it on Wednesday and finished it last night. Like all of her books, it was very thought provoking and makes you ask yourself a lot of questions. She always does such an amazing job of taking a controversial subject and bringing it to her readers from many different perspectives. Oh, I just LOVED this book. I still think Plain Truth may be my favorite of all of her books but for me, all of her books have been big hits. I'd offer to share but have already passed this one along.

*If you go to Jodi's website you can find information about an online chat she will be doing this Friday, March 6th at 1 p.m. EST.

Also, I do have another book I am looking to pass along if anyone is interested. I read While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky this week. Another great read from a great author.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Ive been thinking about getting this book to read but couldnt decide. I really liked her book Nineteen Minutes--may have to head out and pick this one up today!

Anonymous said...

Man can you read!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.