Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Next up on the College Road Trip


Now that we've got Caroline squared away for Kindergarten we need to get Tessa ready for college applications. (Do not email me asking for advice on family planning...) Our most recent list includes:






and...


None of the others surprised me. Clemson did. Somehow she snuck that one in and blindsided me. Hmmm.... We're headed to visit Michigan State in a few weeks. I love College Road Trip! True confession- I BOUGHT the movie College Road Trip I loved it so much!

5 comments:

Christina said...

I remember doing the college visits with my dad. It was actually a lot of fun. I visited Purdue (over 5 years ago) and I absolutely loved it. It was my number one pick but unfortunately I didn't get it.

Anonymous said...

Boiler Up! Have fun on all of your college road trips!

Sara said...

My youngest sister is headed to Clemson this fall! I went to school at Erskine which is about 45 minutes away so we went to Clemson often. It is a great school and you won't find a more beautiful campus.

Hillary said...

Enjoy your trip. I hope she finds a school she loves.

Ally said...

Pack Tessa up for the Bluegrass State. Aunt Ally will take good care of her and teach her really important things. For example:

*Liquor before beer, never fear. Beer before liquor, never sicker.

*D means "diploma"

*How to leave the perfect outgoing answering machine message (wait, do kids use those these days?)


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.