Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hostess with the mostest... Juice?

So, I wanted Tessa and her friends to get the most out of vacation. We have a "wish list" of places to eat/drink. We hit Jack in the Box and IHOP and last night we headed off to Jamba Juice. Somehow our 12 mile drive took 35 minutes. I used my handy Garmin and got us right to the front door of Jamba Juice which was ... no longer in business. The good news is I maintained my composure! Especially as there was a Ben and Jerrys right there. THAT made me feel a little less bitter...

3 comments:

Sara said...

Bummer! Don't you just hate that?

WendyB said...

Oh many, I love Ihop.

Ashley said...

Oh you've got me drooling, I heart Jamba Juice and IHOP and Jack in the Box!! I miss In-N-Out the most...pretty much I wish I was in CA right now..I need a vacation dangit!! So glad you're having fun though!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.