Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Analyze this...

I'm not sure WHAT is going on but I have been having some weird dreams. And I know I am opening up a can of worms by sharing this information but these are too good to not share.
Dream #1- The other night I had a dream that I went shopping with some friends. At old Navy. Included in my group of friends was Meryl Streep. Only she was of short stature. And she opted not to try on clothes in the dressing room, but chose to just change in the store. Odd, right?
Dream #2- As teenagers, Barack Obama and I went on a date. And made out. And it was pretty smokin' hot. I was willing to keep making out but he was a gentleman. But he did ask me out on a second date...

I wonder who I will dream about tonight, and how tall they will be? The Meryl Streep one threw me for a loop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally keep dreaming I am good friends with the O'Bamas!!!!

Hillary said...

These are hilarious! Mr Pres does have some hot lips...

Ally said...

Oh please tell me I was at Old Navy with Mini Meryl!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.