Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Things you DO NOT want to hear on a plane...

1) Ladies and gentlemen, in case of an emergency evacuation please leave your belongings behind (This was announced after they told us we were flying into 40 m.p.h. winds and that flight attendants would need to remain seated for the duration of the flight so there would be no more beverage service and in-flight entertainment was being shut off.)
2) We will be on the tarmac for just a few minutes as we wait for the crew to tow us into the gate (This was announced as we landed. Comforting.)

*Hey guess what? We made it to California!

2 comments:

Ally said...

Geeze!!! I'm glad y'all got there safely - I hate flying.

Leah said...

I'm glad you landed safely.

I'm a brand new reader and thought I would say "hello." I've been meaning to check out your blog for a while now and I'm so glad I did. I just subscribed and I'm looking forward to reading regularly.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.