Saturday, March 28, 2009

Luxe, Rumors and Envy...

No, I am not describing another day in my life. I am hooked on yet another teen book series. First it was Twilight. Now it is a series by Anna Godbersen. I picked up the first book, Luxe on vacation. That was on Tuesday. By Thursday I had purchased the second book Rumors and as soon as we got home Friday I was at Barnes and Noble buying book three, Envy. I am obsessed with these books! I love them! Kind of like the Twilight series, you would never read these thinking they were a teen series. I just can't get enough! There is also going to be a 4th book in the series coming out. Splendor. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOOOOOVE this series too....i CAN'T wait for the final book.....yeeehaw!

Anonymous said...

I picked up Luxe today when I went grocery shopping. I need to read more instead of doing so much mindless surfing on the Web. Thanks for the recommendation!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.