Friday, April 17, 2009

Lunch date

Brian and I are having lunch today. Together. Let me tell you, this hasn't happened since 2005 maybe? Maybe 2006. Anyway. The reason for this rendezvous is.... passports. We're meeting to FINALLY get our passports done. Which we have been talking about since roughly the date of our last lunch together. (It takes us a while to get certain things accomplished...) And while I am excited for this (Yes, I am using a new passport photo, not the Glamor-not-shot from the other day) I am more excited for the package awaiting me at the post office.... My new Wendy Brandes necklaces! Whoo hoo!!!!!! I will debut them ASAFP!

3 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Have a lovely time. Enjoy your romantic travel inspired luncheon.

Polly said...

Enjoy your lunch date - you have me thinking now, I can't remember the last time my husband and I had lunch. Maybe i should try penciling something in.
I love your blog by the way.

KT said...

Yay- Thank you Polly. Although I hate to break it to you ladies, my husband really, really dislikes lines so he was so frustrated by the time we got done at the post office (gasp! 20 minutes!) that we (he) bagged the lunch idea. I'm not sure but I think I saw real steam coming out of his ears... Caroline and I had a lovely McDonalds lunch together though.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.