Friday, April 10, 2009

A Good Friday Gang Bang

Well, I just put that right out there didn't I??? I deviated from my normal blogging plan which is to be quite random and have instead become quite randy. But I can not pass up the opportunity to tell this tall tale of tail. So, Brian is standing at our new side door (The one that took me three years to accomplish getting installed) and looking out the window. He sounds as giddy as a schoolboy looking at boobs as he hollers "Katie, you've got to hurry up and see this." "This" is a pair of rabbits doing it in our yard. Trying to procure an Easter Bunny perhaps? But what made things REALLY interesting was when the third rabbit hopped on in. Hey, everyone needs a little tail sometimes, right?

2 comments:

Sara said...

LMAO. That is too freaking funny.

Ally said...

When I got your email last night, we were in the car, and Al about ran off the road laughing and making bunny jokes.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.