Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Is there a doctor in the house?


So, today I got a pretty exciting phone call. I will be a doctor for one day. OK, maybe not really a doctor, but I'll play one in my life. Today my friend Jeremy (one half of Jordan and Jeremy) called to ask me a favor. He is graduating from medical school in a few months, but due to the purchase of their new home and relocating out of state he won't actually attend the graduation. So he needs someone to pick up his degree. Enter Dr. Katie. Oh yes, I'm not sure which one of us is doing the other one a favor. I get to pick up a degree from a medical school? Would it be too over the top to show up in a white doctors coat? (After all, I am the girl who recently slept in a bunny costume...) Would a stethoscope be pushing my luck? A cap and gown? Pomp and circumstance on the Ipod? No joke, you have no idea how excited I am... I feel a little like Dr. Drake Remoray!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! you are toooo funny!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.