Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Calling all friends/contacts/self promoters!

I am currently in the process of organizing a women's fashion Swap N Shop event for October 03, 2009. I have already lined up many contacts for goody bags and door prizes. The event will be listed in all major publications throughout our city. I feel confident that we will have a few hundred women attend. What I'm hoping for are some new fresh ideas for goody bags and door prizes. Do any of you have a business where you might have goods or services you want to donate to the event? Your name will be on the blog as well as on the 500 flyer's we are distributing plus the word of mouth and email contacts. Even a coupon with a code for a percentage off of goods or services, or a promotional sheet about your company. Let me know, this is great, and inexpensive way to grow a business!
www.swapnshop.blogspot.com

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.