Monday, June 22, 2009

Walk of Shame...


So, yesterday I walked out of Kroger and left my keys behind. And I have no idea why, but I was too embarrassed to go back in and get them. I kept on walking, KNOWING my keys were at the check out lane, but also knowing I had a spare key in my purse. I walked out of there KNOWING I was going to call them from the parking lot to take them to the front desk and KNOWING I would have to go back inside to get them. WHY did I do this? I have no idea. So, just as I KNEW I would I called FROM THE PARKING LOT (got the number from my receipt) and told them I would come back in for my keys. (After they confirmed that yes, my keys were there.)

As planned, I went to the service desk to get my keys thinking they would just hand them over. Oh no, they got out an ENTIRE container filled with key chains. Really? How the heck did all of us get home? Didn't people get to their cars and wonder where their keys were? Didn't their ice cream melt? Were they all as ashamed as I was?

Oh well. No use crying over spoiled milk.

This one goes out to all of us who may have some organizational concerns...

2 comments:

Polly said...

oh you poor thing! Glad you got them back though.

presious said...

KT,

I ask the same question. If they came there in their vehicles, left the keys there, how did they get home? Did they have other keys on the same key ring? Did they get all those keys re-made or did they have a spare? What about the potential for someone to use those keys? It's an innocent mistake. I've done it before. I'm kinda forgetfull like that. I just went back in and picked them up.

Very, very interesting...Hmmmm...


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.