Monday, June 15, 2009

It's the little things...


So, I've taken more than a little heat for my bad habit of not listening to voice mail. Which is more than I can say for the absolutely fantastic Allison. A while back Allison did a Monday post devoted to men who were not exactly unattractive. Some may have found these men to be um... hot. The post was called Manjoyment Monday. I for one, was a big fan of this. I found it to be Mantastic. Mantabulous. Manriffic. I'm sure you get what I mean. And after a few conversations Allison was kicking around the idea of bringing Manjoyment Monday back. And me being me, OF COURSE I had a suggestion, which I left on her voice mail, which apparently she listens to. (I'm working on my nasty habit, I swear I am!) Allison, being the sweet Southern girl that she is listened to my message and gave all of us ladies the pleasure of bringing Manjoyment Monday back, a la Bradley Cooper. Step off ladies. He was MY request. Make your own requests for the Man O' Your choice at cuteonthecheap@gmail.com

Now if you'll excuse me it's time for Bradley's bath. NO diggity. No doubt.

4 comments:

GeminiJulia said...

Pretty.

Definitely made Monday a little brighter.

Tasha said...

Hubba hubba.

Sara said...

Bless you, my friend, for bringing back Manjoyment Monday. Bradley Cooper is a gift from God.

La Belette Rouge said...

I hate voice mail. I don't mind it on my house phone but on my cell phone I HATE it. I don't want to get better at listening to it. It is nice to know that I am not the only one.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.