Sunday, June 14, 2009

Love at first sight.....


I've resigned myself to the fact that I am going to drive the bleeping Volvo until the bottom drops off of it. I'm not kidding. I'm just stubborn enough to do it. And usually, I don't let myself get excited by new cars even though on occasion Brian wants to talk about them. But I saw THE CAR. The car that I want to replace the (again, bleeping) Volvo with. Let me tell you, she is SO PRETTY. The Volkswagen Eos. Can't you just picture me driving this car? I can.

5 comments:

Jill Ann said...

i luv this car. midwestern auto group has impeccable service. i drove vw's for years. i am thinking about switching back-sorry saturn!

Unknown said...

I'd drive it! :)

If I didn't have to drive this Yukon bus with all these children.

KT said...

Jill, My husband wants another Lexus, I love the service at Acura but this cute Volkswagen really caught my eye!

La Belette Rouge said...

I haven't seen one in person. Must walk by the VW dealership to see your new love.

Polly said...

Yes I love love love the EOS. In fact I love most VW's we have a Passat at the moment and its a fabulous car. Just do it I say!!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.