Saturday, June 20, 2009

A good week for reading!




I read two books I really enjoyed this week, and I would recommend both of them.

Queen Takes King by Gigi Levangie Grazer- This is a fun, great poolside or vacation read. Gigi also wrote The Starter Wife. I've read all of her books now and have enjoyed all of them!
April and Oliver by Tess Callahan- Now this book I loved! This was a really intriguing read with great characters and relationships. I had a hard time putting this one down to come back to later. I just wanted to keep reading it! This was the first novel for Tess but I am already looking forward to her next one!

4 comments:

Polly said...

Oh yay - more to add to my list!!

Leslie said...

Ive been eyeing Queen Takes Queen! Glad to hear it's good!

KT said...

Leslie, I'll send it to you and then when you are done can you send it to Sara at Unwrap Life? I think she would like it. KT

Leslie said...

Absolutely I can send to Sara....I dont have her contact info but if you do, send to me and I'll pass it on! Youre supplying my library--I owe ya!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.