Saturday, June 6, 2009

And the award goes to....


Me! I always get a kick out of getting a blog award because I still get tickled that people read my complete and total random-ness. And when I look at my blog stats it appears that a good number of people are reading, just not necessarily commenting. I can respect that. But really, WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? Just cause I'm curious....

Any-who, here goes my latest and greatest:


The One Lovely Blog Award


This was given to me by Loving Life. What's not to love, right?


Here are the rules:1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered (or just really like).Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

1. Step Inside

2. No Sex and the City

3. It's the Little Things That Make Me Smile

4. What I Wear When I'm Not in Pajamas

5. Just My Style


7. The Housewife Diaries

8. Just a Girl

9. Greedy Girl

10. Katie Did


*I have to fess up to cutting the list a bit short. I feel like I pick the same bloggers for these things and wanted to "spice things up a bit" but fell short at ten!


6 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow, really? I didn't even know you were a reader! :P We must work on your shyness- bet I can bring that outta ya! (evil laugh)

If you're a new reader...then welcome and thank you so much! :)

Sarah said...

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the blog award :)

caroline duke said...

thank you thank you thank you! i'm honored to be in such company!

La Belette Rouge said...

Could you figure out how to add more hours in the day so I could read all of these blogs. I think I need to take up speed reading. I hate to miss a good thing.

Congrats on the award!! You deserve oodles of readers, awards and commentors.
xoxo

KT said...

Belette,
I have a system for reading blogs. Goofy, right?

La Belette Rouge said...

So are you going to share your system or not?:-)


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.