Sunday, February 14, 2010

That's amore!







In keeping with our new found tradition, Caroline and I have our weekend slumber party. Well, Caroline wanted to decorate "our" room for Valentine's Day. I think we had different things in mind. I was thinking of cutting out some hearts and placing them on bedside tables. Caroline apparently was thinking of putting about 100 stickers on every surface she could reach, including the ceiling fan which she was able to get to by standing on the bed.



Looks like love to me...



Speaking of love, Starbucks comped me my Chai Tea Latte today and told me Happy Valentine's Day. This is the same Starbucks that made Caroline a gift bag for her birthday a few years ago. Thank You Starbucks on Lane Avenue! You ROCK!!!

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.