Saturday, February 6, 2010

An AMAZING read...



The story of a family torn apart by domestic abuse from several different perspectives. I don't want to say too much about the story and give anything away, but this really was a great book. I've read a couple of Chris' books and they are always well written and thought provoking. If you are a reader, I would absolutely suggest adding this to your list. If anyone wants me to mail this to them let me know... ktlangmeyer@yahoo.com

*I know I have an email from someone asking to read The Senator's Wife and I need to send it as soon as I remember who. Sara, was it you? I think it was......

1 comments:

Sara said...

It was me! Do you still have the new Jacqueline Mitchard? I'm on the waiting list at the library but I'm like #62 or something.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.