Thursday, February 25, 2010

I am loved. Truly loved.

I won't bore you with the details, but I was up this morning throwing up. And unfortunately not the kind of vomiting where you can be lady like about it. Oh no. This was loud and prolonged. But never fear, Caroline came to my rescue. She brought me her stuffed turtle pillow to sit on so I could be comfortable as I waited for the next bout of sickness. Love that kid.
And before anyone asks or hints around, the morning throw up is not pregnancy related.

3 comments:

WendyB said...

If you have what MrB had recently, it will be loud and disgusting but brief :-)

Feel better!

K said...

That was so sweet of her! I hope you're feeling better now.

Sara said...

Oh no! Seems the stomach flu is going around with a vengeance. Hope you feel better soon!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.