Friday, February 19, 2010

Suck it, winter...







I'm telling you, as this winter goes on I understand seasonal depression more and more. I've never been a big snow fan to begin with, so this winter I am really over it. Sadly enough, we are supposed to get hit hard again over the next week.
Caroline has been having fun watching the icicles grow and grow. Me, not so much. Today I had enough and decided it was time to take matters into my own hands and knock the icicles down, which really means that on Friday night I took my Swiffer outside and started swinging.
Part of me expected someone to call the cops on me out there in my Hunter boots knee deep in the snow swinging my Swiffer around in the air. All I need now are some cute Hunter striped socks...
Is it Spring yet???






3 comments:

WendyB said...

You took those icicles to school! Good for you.

La Belette Rouge said...

Please, you come here and I will go there. Huh? It was in the 80's this week and I was furious to think summer might be starting already. The good news is that we have rain this weekend which makes me really happy. I hope that you get weather that makes you happy too and some striped socks.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i would have loved to have seen that!!! i am SO over the winter too. it has been a rough and grey one huh? BOO. I have the winter-time blues. I guess that happens when you don't get to see the sun and miss out on the Vit. D...ok, and the tan! rah rah. So the question stands....WHY are you in Ohio? move west! by me, in 5 years~~~ :o)


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.