Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sweet home.... Indiana.

Well, I'm allowing myself 24 hours to revisit the past.
24 hours.
I haven't been back in 14 years.
A little over a half an hour for each year since I've been back.
Sure, I've spent time in other Indiana cities, just not Fort Wayne.
So..... I've got to make like Santa and make my list and check it twice.
Things I want to do/see while I'm there.
Hmmmmm....
IHOP? That one ranks high. A nice selection of syrup flavors after a night of drinking and catching up.
Claras Pizza. Man, that is a toughie. At Clara's you can sit on a porch swing inside of the restaurant and eat pizza. And you pick up a phone at your table and it dials into the kitchen to place your order. As tempting as this one is, it is low man on the totem pole.
Higher Grounds Coffee- Now, I've never even had a cup of coffee in my life, but I sure do love Chai Tea and Higher Grounds is owned by a former classmate from high school. So, that means it ranks high on the list.
A drive by of my old house. Now that is a must see and do for me. I've only got a few days left to figure it all out. Not sure what it says about me that all but one thing on my list involves food... What I do know is that I've now spent more time thinking about this quick trip than I will actually SPEND on this trip!

1 comments:

Polly said...

ahhh but that is the fun part.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.