Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Moon, Wendy Brandes and my little woolfie...


Many moons ago (play on words here...) I ordered the woolf necklace from genius jewelry beyotch Wendy Brandes. Now, I'm sure she would prefer much stronger language than that but I'll stick with what I've got. Anyway, as we come up on the much anticipated New Moon movie, I thought I would throw this necklace up there for all of you Jacob fans. Which true Twilight fan wouldn't want to pay $50 for a piece of custom jewelry depicting the COOLEST and most buff movie dude out there? For $50 you accomplish the following:

1) Get a kickin piece of jewelry by a hawt NY designer

2) Wear around your neck the cutest little woolfie you ever did see

3) Declare your loyalty to team Jacob!


And oh yeah, I've got my movie tickets already. Midnight showing. I'm so there!

8 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

I am not going to disabuse you of your Twitter Wolf fantasies and remind you that this GORGEOUS wolf is
based on Virginia.;-)

La Belette Rouge said...

p.s. Did I type Twilight or Twitter? I cannot be trusted to type prior to coffee.

K said...

Very cute wolfie!! I can't believe you already have your tickets - that's fantastic! I can't wait to see it.

Kelly said...

so cute!

WendyB said...

I saw the Woolf is whatever you want it to be. A symbol of a female writer, Twilight, your own dog, you name it.

Enjoy the movie!

KT said...

I'm sorry, I did know woolfies true origins but I twisted him into my own selfish needs. Please forgive me!

La Belette Rouge said...

Don't feel bad, I like to pretend Woolfie is Lily.;-)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ha haha! i love it! I am soooo excited for the movie. SO EXCITED!love the wolf!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.