Saturday, December 5, 2009

Luck and blessings...

As oft reported, it's been a very emotional year. Some things I have recognized as being emotional (Jordan moving and breaking my heart) and some things I may not have recognized as being as emotional as they may have been. (Returning home after 15 years) Tomorrow will be a day in which I feel both lucky AND emotional. Over the past several years I have become friends with an amazing group of girls. These girls have given me so much and I'm not sure I can ever repay the favor. They are all Mormon, and while the differences between us have never been an issue (I am not Mormon) they have inadvertently taught me so much. From the simple (I cuss less) to the more important (genuine friendship and a certain grace) they have enriched my life. I am lucky these girls came into my life. They have included me in so much. I have asked so many questions of them and their faith, and they have always been very open and honest in sharing with me. Tomorrow is a very special day. Two of my friends, Leah and Brittney each have new babies (Kate for Brittney and Jackson for Leah) that they are blessing tomorrow and I have been invited to be there. I can not tell you how much it means to me to be included in this. It is always an honor to me to be included in my friends lives, especially something so special. Looks like I will be crying again! But in a good way! Thank you my dear, dear friends for including me in this most special event! I am thrilled to be a part of your special day.

1 comments:

Trinette Hayslip said...

Glad you could be there! Good to see you! We need to do something before Christmas, just the girls.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.