Friday, December 11, 2009

Dear Santa...


Just in case you are wondering what I'd like for Christmas (other than world peace and for my family to be happy) I would like the following:


1) Automatic car starter (The only problem with this is that as of today, the remote car opener for my Volvo broke. Go figure. Like I need to lock that car anyway. Geesh.

2) DJ Hero OK. I know I'm a wee bit old for this one but for real yo. Can't you just see me spinning some mad tunes with my boys Eminem and Jay Z? I can TOTALLY see this happening.


What's on your Santa list this year?

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Got an automatic car starter last Christmas ... and it rocks my world!!!

Jill Ann said...

my son wants dj hero also. have you played it at all?

KT said...

I have not played it Jill, but when I see the commercials I can totally picture myself loving it!

presious said...

Ms KT,

If I had the money, I'd buy you the car of your choice to use that automatic starter on! LOL! You so deserve a new car!

Lori

Anonymous said...

Between you, me and the gatepost, I WANT JON BON JOVI!!!! (shhhhh....)


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.