Wednesday, December 2, 2009

All grown up...

It's been a whirlwind of a week, at least as far as thought processes and emotions go. In the days leading up to our class reunion, I got lucky in the fact that I was asked to take the Q&A forms and arrange them into a format where the information could be shared with everyone. And when I say I got lucky in being asked to do this, I really mean it. It meant a lot to me to be able to see where the years have taken so many of us, and how we got there.
It was amazing to me to see how many people were so candid with their answers, and how honest.
The spirituality was amazing.
If I were a different person, I would ask people "What makes you believe?"
The individuality was impressive.
The classmate I recognized without even seeing her face was candid as always. Refreshing.
The comfort level of being in our own skin. Priceless.
Meeting the children and babies of people I was a child with myself. Fascinating.
The feelings I got while touring my old school and driving down my old street...
That's for tomorrow.
Cliffhangers? So very 80's...

1 comments:

K said...

I'm glad you had fun!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.