Monday, June 23, 2008

What Tessa is reading...




Tessa and her friends started a book club. Sounds nice, right? Well, their 1st book they chose was called All We Know of Heaven. And guess what? Somehow, that book is sold out EVERYWHERE. It's not at Barnes and Noble. It's not at Wal-Mart. It's not at Target. It is waitlisted at each branch of our library. Friday afternoon I was so desperate to get this book I called a Barnes and Noble store in Colorado thinking they might have it and could FedEx it to me in time for her Sunday book club. (It was still early afternoon there before the FedEx cutoff) No dice. Then I tried one in California. No dice. Aargh! I thought, okay, books on tape and she will just have to listen to the stinking book. Not an option. I can not believe I can not come up with this book. Well, long story short (not really for anyone patient enough to read all of this) I got the book Sunday morning. Just in time for the afternoon book club meeting. Whew!





0 comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.