Friday, June 27, 2008

Marriott Hotels

Brian and I are very, very spoiled by Marriott. We travel quite a bit, and when we do we always stay at a Marriott. (Unless we can't get into one) The experience is always top notch and the service is great. Sure enough we got to Marco Island and this place is OUTSTANDING. I can not say enough nice things about Marriott's. Or Marco Island at this point. We were walking down the beach last night and saw a man catch a Hammerhead Shark from the shoreline. Crazy! Then, Brian decided to have a new drink he discovered called the Miami Vice. It's a combination daquiri, pina colada and a shot of rum I think. Fortunately he did not wind up looking like Sonny Crockett after the drink.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Im a Marriott girl myself--my parents and grandparents spoiled me by always staying at Marriott's growing up and now nothing else will do! Enjoy!!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.