Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blog stalking

One of my favorite past times is checking out OPB. (Other peoples blogs) Some of my favorites are people who have a fashion diary of what they wear each day. It is fun to me to see what people are trying, where they find good deals, ideas etc... And I have to admit to trying some ideas from OPB. One of the best things ideas I've taken were hangers. Might not seem like a big deal, but on Kimberly's blog she had some new hangers I was curious about. (Also, she has beautiful hair!) And then, the same hangers popped up on a blog called Cute on the Cheap. After seeing these on 2 blogs, I decided to give them a try. They are awesome! I have to say it felt nice to ditch my crazy assortment of dry cleaners hangers and store hangers. Thanks for the great idea girls! And thanks for sharing your fun blogs.

2 comments:

Ally said...

We're glad anyone even reads this thing!!!! :)

Isn't it funny how we all got the closet itch at the same time? I'm finishing up mine (it was THAT BAD) and will post this week.

Anonymous said...

Oh yay, another HH Lover! Thanks for the shout out and the compliement on my hair. I hope your new hangers bring as much joy to you and your closet as mine have to me!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.