Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Do you remember the episode of friends where Chandler quits the gym? I feel like Chandler right now. We have had so many problems with Time Warner and have even had to come home twice in the last month for scheduled repairs. It is so frustrating. I would estimate that I have to call them at least once a week for assistance and we have to re-set our modem about every other time we turn on our computer. So the service was down again today, and I called and was told they could come again next week. Uh, next week? We have just about every service they offer and the best they can do is next week? So I told the lady that was not acceptable, she put me on hold and came back to reiterate that they could come next week. So I told them to cancel our services in 30 days. I could tell my decision did not affect her but it sure did make me feel better. So much for customer service.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate. We are in the middle of an on-going battle with Comcast who we have cable and internet through. Our internet hasn't worked in 2 weeks (thank goodness for our Verizon Wireless Card thingy) and everytime we call it takes 2 hours of talking to 4-5 people and being on hold and yet no resolution. We are in the process of setting up alternative services and then we are canceling it!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.