Thursday, April 1, 2010

Suddenly...

I'm going to borrow one of Caroline's favorite words, "suddenly."
It kind of goes like this:
"Mom, I was standing there and suddenly the marker wrote on me."
or...
"I suddenly was playing with my DS in bed."
Well, I've realized a few things suddenly myself.
Suddenly, I am a dog lover. Man do I love Quincy.
Suddenly, I do not like feeling railroaded and I won't feel that way any more.
Suddenly, I will not be put down by someone else who is feeling frustrated.
Suddenly, I wake up each day and make a conscious choice to be happy versus unhappy.
Suddenly, I am a size 4!
Suddenly, I realized that this week is a time of rebirth and reflecting. I like this week.

3 comments:

WendyB said...

These are all good things, whether suddenly or gradually.

I overuse the word "actually." My sister's word was "literally."

La Belette Rouge said...

Congrats on all your suddenlys. I would love to say "Suddenly I am a size 4". That would be a fantastic suddenly. I would settle for suddenly a size 8.

Polly said...

Yea good on you.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.