Monday, March 29, 2010

I'd like to thank the following sponsors...


Man, have I had a much needed good couple of days. I'd like to run down the list of peeps who made it happen and give them a special "shout out"
After weeks of walking around with a magazine photo of what I want my hair to look like I finally went for it. Not sure why I debated (ok, procrastinated) when I knew I was in good (outstanding) hands at Ha!r in Grandview. If you live in the Columbus area, you have got to check out the salon. What a talented, top-notch team. Thank you Jose Espitia for making me pretty!

Z Cucina. I don't think I will ever be able to adequately describe how much I enjoy eating there. I love to go on Friday before it gets busy. I can take Caroline for $5 and get a great meal for myself as well. Blue Crab Ravioli. 'Nuff said.

Cantina Laredo. Holy Smokes. Upscale Mexican at Polaris. Sunday Brunch, $10.00. INCLUDES a free mimosa or Bloody Maria (Nope, not a Bloody Mary, this one's made with tequila!) THE best salsa I've ever had in a restaurant (they even sent me home with a container) and more food than I knew what to do with. (OK, that part might be a lie.)

Toss in there a little meltdown at Banana Republic, a pet expo with Caroline and some surprise time with friends and you've got all the makings of a great weekend!

And last but not least. It was my one week anniversary with Quincy. I heart that little nugget.

3 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

THat is one adorable puppy.LOVE! Liliy wants a play date!

WendyB said...

Happy anniversary! :-)

presious said...

Hey KT,

I did get my hair all dolled up about two months ago. I truly tried to maintain it. However, budget and lifestyle, it became somewhat of a chore.

I'm back at hating my hair again. Being African American, I keep my hair braided alot. I haven't done it in a long while because, since I've had my grandson, I just haven't had the time to do it. I refuse to pay somone for what I can do myself.

Good for you!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.