Sunday, March 14, 2010

My weekend with Chelsea Handler...




OK. Maybe only one of us was there, and it was me, but I did read Chelsea's new book this weekend.


And like her other books, I laughed out loud.


Hysterically.


Multiple times.


And while there are many things it is good to get in multiples, laughter is definitely one of them.


I've been to see Chelsea on tour twice and she is back on tour but no Columbus stops unfortunately.


Caroline is bummed because she was really hoping for an updated photo op with Chelsea.


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm reading her Vodka book right now and she seriously makes me laugh out loud which can be a little awkward since I read some days when I run out to lunch by myself. :-)

WendyB said...

I was just wondering what book I could read that would be cheering....and I love Chelsea! So this will have to be on my list.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.