Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sign of the times...




Well, I guess I'm not in Kansas anymore. I was watching a friends daughter the other night and we were talking about a father/daughter dance she had been to. She was trying to explain the dance she learned and I said "Do you mean the hand jive?" After much discussion between myself, Caroline and the other little girl we decided that yes, it must have been the hand jive. Which led to my telling the girls about the movie Grease. And some blank looks. I finally had to resort to describing Grease as High School Musical before there WAS High School Musical. More blank looks. We decided to watch Grease, but the girls were SO BORED and just wanted to play. For some reason they did not buy into me trying to describe Sandy as Sharpay and Danny as Troy. Looks like I'll be doing the Hand Jive on my own.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

OMG I love the hand jive! VH1 has been playing both Grease and Grease 2 lately. I <3 both.

Polly said...

Oh no, grease boring? Surely not - Id be devastated!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.