Sunday, April 25, 2010

Finally. We meet.


Last year, I blogged about my not so secret crush on Buddy, the Cake Boss. Man, I just adore that guy, as does Caroline.

A few weeks ago I found out from my friend Sara that he is coming to Columbus. Tonight. TONIGHT. I called my friend Ryan, the best ticket broker EVER to get tickets. And since Ryan doesn't do anything unless it is in top-notch style, he got us FRONT ROW seats.

Ugh. It is only a matter of hours until Caroline and I are in our own little happy zone... Or as Caroline said "I am freaking out Mom."

3 comments:

Christina said...

Because of my job, I've been very fortunate to have worked with Buddy over the past couple of months. He is sooo nice and sweet. I hope you enjoyed meeting him.

La Belette Rouge said...

What a sweet treat for the two of you!
xo

presious said...

Wow, what a treat! I too have a Buddy, but I haven't revealed it because it is so silly. He's fairly young, happily married & 3 young kids. He's a t.v. host. At my age, I feel dumb for having such a secret crush!...LOL!

Go and have a good time!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.