Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sometimes a long story can be a short one...

Well...
What to say when there is so much to say?
I have loved my little blog over the past few years. I really, really have.
Through blogging I have come into contact with so many amazing people. And while I don't know if I have touched your lives in any way, I can say you have touched mine.
I have constantly been amazed by the fact that people have read this blog, let alone commented or contacted me via email with words of encouragement, humor, support and shared stories.
The kindness of so many people has surprised me.
What seemed like silly blog awards to some meant a lot to me. It meant you were reading and caring. Encouraging me. Thank you.
Some of us have bonded over shopping. Recipes. Happiness and disappointments.
Some of you I have met in person. Some of you I can only hope to some day. Some of you feel like I imagine a sister might, if I had one.
And I can only thank you.
I will still follow your blogs, even as I bring mine to an end.
Thank you to those of you who have read my words and my stories. Followed my shopping tips or tried a recipe I have shared. Read a book I recommended. Followed the story of my family.
I hope I provided you with laughter and light heartedness when you needed it. The chance to laugh at some of my silly antics and maybe learn that it's OK to laugh at yourself.
From the bottom of my heart, and with much gratitude.
Thank you.
-KT

12 comments:

Ally said...

*mwah*

I <3 you more than I probably tell you. You're brave and smart and a fabulous mother and friend. I'm lucky to have "found" you online.

xoxo

Leslie said...

:( I dont know what made you decide to stop blogging but know I'll miss reading your updates...I always just love hearing the random everyday stories from people's lives.

Kimberly said...

Ahh, sweetie, you are one of the most awesome women I have the pleasure of knowing! One of my first "blogging buddies" and the first one I ever met in real life. You are awesome!

WendyB said...

Aw....why are you stopping? Maybe you just need a rest?

Christina said...

sad that you are bringing this blog to an end. :(

K said...

I love your wit and I will be sure to miss you!

Sara said...

Oh,no! I'm going miss reading your randomness every day! You were one of the first bloggers I read faithfully every day and you are still one of my very favorites. You will be dearly missed. And of course, welcomed back with open arms when you miss us too much to stay away! Praying for you!

Unknown said...

No Katie, I check your blog whenever I have a chance to get around the Chinese internet block... I crackup when I read this blog.

Unknown said...

No Katie, I check your blog whenever I have a chance to get around the Chinese internet block... I crackup when I read this blog.

presious said...

KT,

You are sooooo welcome! Yes, I can definitely say, I've been inspired by your blog :). Anyone who can get me to read a whole book?...oh yes, I'd have to say, I've been inspired.

I do share your rewards with blogging, the friends we've made and all the things we share. It really has been a wonderful experience. So many of us share the same experiences, aspirations, inspiratoins, life situations, etc. It's nice to know we are not alone and it nice to get the views and support of others.

This entry was really touching :).

Polly said...

Oh KT. I will really miss you. Take care.

Anonymous said...

very sweet. You are an author KT, a good one, why don't you write a book? please?


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.