Thursday, January 28, 2010

Might as well face it you're addicted to...your Snuggie!


OK. I am going to own up to it. I am in love with my Snuggie. So much so that I have a growing concern. What is going to happen when the weather warms up? I mean really, even I know it is not practical (or sane) to sit around in humid Ohio August weather wearing a Snuggie. So what's going to happen? Will people (I know I am not the only Snuggie devotee) just crank their air conditioners so that they can comfortably use their Snuggies? Are the makers of the Snuggie coming up with a light-weight warm weather Snuggie? Even though Tessa disagrees with me I can not be the only person thinking ahead about this and how to handle it. This is the kind of thing that could keep a girl up at night...

2 comments:

WendyB said...

I have not yet tried a Snuggie!

Abbie said...

You could probably make your own with a lighter fabric, like jersey! We have Snuggies, but my husband hates it.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.