Sunday, January 24, 2010

Awkward...

Well. Doesn't it just figure. I'm in line at the grocery store checking out. And behind me in line is the guy who owns the salon where I used to get my hair colored at a cost of $80.00.
The problem with this scenario is I am buying hair color. Yep. It was me, L'Oreal Healthy Look and Tony the salon owner all in line.
And trust me, there was no comfortable way to say "So, if this doesn't work out so well I guess I'll be calling you."
Fingers crossed...
*If it doesn't work out I guess I always have my Anne Curry shades to hide behind.

4 comments:

WendyB said...

You should have said that! I totally would have!

Ally said...

So how'd it turn out?! I'm dying to know.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't have to worry if you let me color it again...

- Your Favorite Daughter
(Tessa)

Anonymous said...

Nice luck! color in a bottle is just fine, no worries ;)


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.