Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm like Cher coming out of retirement...


I guess that's what happens when you realize you still have a few things left you want to share in the blogging world. In a man's world, I think this would make me like Brett Favre.

Any-who:

So, at the end of each year we have money left over in our pre-tax spending medical account so we usually get a pair of prescription sunglasses. And this is always a BIG DEAL for me. What do I want my "look" for the year to be as I frame my face for the world to see?

I go to pick up my sunglasses and the girl at the place is FIRED UP. She says to me "Do you know these are the EXACT SAME SUNGLASSES ANN CURRY HAS?" I just looked at her. "YOU KNOW, FROM THE TODAY SHOW?"

Now, I don't have a problem with Ann Curry. I'm sure she is a nice enough person, talented and all that. But really? THIS is who I am now being compared to? I'm OK being age appropriate but damn. What's next? Cokie Roberts??? Couldn't she at least throw a little Jennifer Aniston my way?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!xo

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Miss Katie ! xo

Sara said...

HURRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

You're back! I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away from us for too long!

Welcome back!!

WendyB said...

BWAH!

Ally said...

You missed us! So glad you're back. xoxoxo


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.