Saturday, March 1, 2008

Finally, I love my hair!

About a month or so ago I had a not so great experience with my hair color. I was in no rush to get the color corrected as I was
1) Not in the mood to spend another few hours in the salon
2) Not in the mood to have my hair damaged from being over-processed
3) Not in the mood to try to explain again what I was hoping for versus what I got
Anyway, on my way to work every day I drive past a new salon called Hair! (The ! is not me being excited, it's really part of the name) I decided the other day to give it a whirl. Went in for a consultation, left feeling good about it and made an appointment for this morning. What I could not get the other salon to understand was that you are supposed to leave feeling excited and wanting to share with other people where you got you hair done. That "salon hair" feeling. Ladies, you know the feeling. Well, today I left Hair! with that feeling. I LOVE MY HAIR!
Thank you Leanna! Thank you!
*If you are looking for a new stylist and are tired of the "big salon" feeling check Hair! out.
http://www.hairgrandview.com/
614-488-tony

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I'm feeling ripped off. Where is the picture of you and your new Hair!?

KT said...

You know, I was thinking of having Tessa take a picture of it for me to post. I really, really like it!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.