Sunday, March 2, 2008

Does your husband ever get on your nerves?

Well, yesterday Brian was on my last nerve. (I think the feeling was mutual so we're even) I did a ton of laundry (This is where Brian would say 2000 pounds?) cleaned the bathroom, made dinner, cleaned the basement, you know, all of the stuff that needs to be done. Anyway I asked Brian to run the vacuum in the basement. He was nice enough to let me know that he had done enough work for one day and he didn't feel like it. Fine, whatever. So when he came to bed last night he was lucky enough to find out that I also felt like I had done enough work for one day. When I was putting the sheets, blankets and pillow cases back on the bed I only put them on my side. My side of the bed looked so nice and was all comfy, and then I just left the other half unmade. Petty behavior but it made me feel better and was good for a laugh!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Have I ever told you how much i love you!! I hate more than anything that a womans job is never done!! But men get to just say I have had enough. WTF!!!

KT said...

Oh, but here is one of my favorites:
Him: Do I have any clean socks?
Me: Did you wash any after you took the last pair out of the drawer?
Gretchen, you and I are totally on the same page!

Anonymous said...

Wow you know exactly what I go through. My husbands sometimes counts the diapers that he changes on OUR daughter and then if I say can you get her ready for bed, he will say but I have been changing her diapers, BIG WOOP>


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.