Monday, January 7, 2008

While I'm on the subject of OSU


And yes, I know they are down at the half. Anyway, last year I came to work one day and got a phone call from Jordan. She asked me if I anyone else had called about what appeared to be Script Ohio on the pond on the back of our property. She couldn't tell for sure but she was pretty sure that it looked like someone had been able to do Script Ohio on the pond, which was frozen and snow covered at the time. We called a few people we knew with upstairs apartments facing the right direction to see if someone cared if we came into their home to go on the balcony and see. Sure enough, Jordan was right. The "i" was even dotted! Turns out a few of our residents went out there with shovels and did it. If you click on the picture and enlarge it you can see the detail. I have to say it was AWESOME! (And unsafe so we are all on the same page here, we have no fishing, swimming or skating signs posted around the water) Also, since a few wives were willing to fess up to their husbands late night antics, Jeff and Jared, Jessica and Gretchen- You may have moved but you will always be Buckeyes! We miss you!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Now you made me cry. I'm pretty sure I have a way better picture of it if you want me to email it to you!!

Gretchen said...

Now you made me cry. I'm pretty sure I have a better picture of this if you want I can email you!!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.