Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Jeremy!

Jeremy is my friend Jordan's husband (and super cute Adalynn's dad) and he has a very bright future ahead of him after he finishes medical school at OSU. His birthday was actually yesterday. I had Brian talked into loading up the toilet from our failed New Year's Eve prank into my car so I could leave it at Jeremy and Jordan's house for his birthday. Unfortunately, due to the 9 degree weather neither Brian or myself were super motivated to lug a toilet around. But you never know where or when that thing may show up...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha lol. That is funny. i can't help but laugh even tho that would mean i get to help get rid of the toilet...although that would mean that we would have an extra toilet in our possession...hmmmm? Thanks for the shout-out to Jer Bear! ;}


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.