Sunday, February 10, 2008

Martha Stewart dropped by











OK, maybe not. But I made these anyway. There is a very cute blog with all sorts of hostessing ideas and cute stuff to make for the home. I saw these there and decided to give it a try. On the blog they used red hots. I know it sounds dopey but I could not find red hots to save my life. So I used Valentine M&M's. I think they look cute! Also, the artwork behind the flowers is by an artist named Chris Plummer. I found him at the UA Art Festival in 2005. I spent a year debating about spending the money on this piece. At the 2006 show I broke down and bought it. (And one more) Brian and I are adding another chair to our living room and decided we needed somehing new for above our television. So as of today we are the proud owners of another piece of Chris Plummers artwork!












4 comments:

The Warcups said...

Katie, that looks awesome!!! Really, it looks a TON better than the one I made. I love the M&M's idea!

The Warcups said...

Katie, that looks awesome!!! Really, it looks a TON better than the one I made. I love the M&M's idea!

KT said...

Um, I doubt it. Plus, you can outcook me any day of the week. Those M&M's are the most tasty thing to come out of my kitchen in weeks!

Anonymous said...

ha! too funny! you need to give yourself more credit! Too cute. Look at you go mrs creative!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.