Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's a sad, sad day

Normally, I would be in bed by now but tonight I'm not. Why, you might ask? (Or actually don't care but I'll tell you anyway) Tomorrow begins Lent. Ash Wednesday. Each and every year I give up Pepsi for Lent. And as many people know I love my Pepsi. LOVE PEPSI. I give it up every year and on Easter Sunday I always celebrate with a Pepsi. I don't make it to lunch time, or even mid-morning. I have my Easter Sunday Pepsi as soon as I can. So anyway, I am still awake because right now I am drinking my last 20 ounces of joy until Lent is over. I'll miss you Pepsi. I have also decided to give up Starbucks Chai Tea Latte. (Brian is giving up all things chip-related. Tessa is still not 100% sure on what she is giving up.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodbye pepsi, goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend!! aaaaahhh...for the love of-well-pepsi! I wish Jeremy would give it up! Although he doesn't have one every day. so that's good.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.