Sunday, October 14, 2007

Brian and Gordon Gee at the movies

Brian decided to go see a movie this afternoon. When I got home he told me that he ran into Gordon Gee at the theatre. Pretty cool. I guess Gordon said hi to Brian. I asked Brian if Gordon was wearing a bow tie and he was! I also asked if he knew what kind of snacks Gordon had but he didn't know. Brian has all the good OSU sightings. Last year he ran into Thad Matta at dinner and the year we got married we ran into Jim Tressel at the gas station and Jim Tressel had to tell Brian how to pump gas properly. Oh- I saw Greg Oden at Target last year. I followed him around for a little bit. And we've seen Coach Cooper at the grocery a couple of times. Anyone else have any good OSU sightings?

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.