Sunday, October 7, 2007

Activity packed weekend...











Friday night was Tessa's homecoming game. Coffman VS UA. We decided to all go but take two cars in case Caroline got tired. After 5 minutes Caroline wanted to go home. We saw a fan who took it a little too seriously and had painted his face. Caroline did not like that and told me "That's not funny." Coffman won in OT. I went Friday afternoon to the high school to purchase tickets in advance so we didn't have to wait in line. Can I just tell you the shame of driving my 2001 Volvo into that parking lot? Have you SEEN the cars high school kids drive? They must have thought I was a sub or something...




Saturday afternoon was Adalynn's 1st birthday party. Lots of fun. Due to a gas leak we have not had a stove or home cooked food in a week so I was VERY excited to see all of the yummy food Jordan made for the party. Then Saturday night was the homecoming dance. I let Tessa tell me what looked familiar to drive her to her friend Anne's house for pictures first. My mistake. Once we hit a sign stating Delaware County I told Tessa I was pretty sure that no, nothing looked familiar and it might be time to call Anne's mom to clarify Tessa's directions. Tonight was Maroon 5. Brian got us hooked up with a clients tickets (Thank you Holly if you ever see this!) for the suite for that one, so it was catered AND we got a parking pass. AWESOME!

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.